Our client in the Media industry is looking to hire a WordPress-Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
Design, development, landing pages, SEO, etc.
· Design elements; design consistency; development for ease of use; website functionality; updating themes; content management; landing page integration and optimization; website analytics; SEO; Google rankings; etc.
Maintenance, Support, optimization, etc.
· Checking, finding, and fixing issues; identify, modify and removing broken links, monitoring website infrastructure, software and plug-in updates, website performance, website speed, checking pay gates, checking security, file and database backups, technical supervision, etc.
Digital products, projects, campaigns, etc.
· New landing pages; product uploads; updating and changing product information, prices; setting up campaigns; etc.
· Adequate experience and comprehensive knowledge in WordPress, WooCommerce, Elementor and HTML/CSS
· Focussed, detail orientated and able to complete tasks carefully.
· Fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
· Good communication skills
· +2 years’ experience
To apply, use the link: http://aaaa.co.za/submit-your-cv/.
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy # WordPress# Specialist