Senior Developer (Medical)
Location not available
Our client in the Medical Industry is looking to hire a Senior Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Implement software according to requirements as specified in functional requirements. Work closely with the business analysists to ensure the correct understanding of the task at hand.
· Focus and promote technology that is approved for developing solutions for the business, while following the correct channels to approve and adopt new technology that will improve the stability, scalability of the technology stack and ultimately be adopted by the organization, working closely with the Technology team on this.
· Ensure technical compatibility.
· Follow, improve, and promote standards, best practices, and methodologies within the development space.
· Promote reuse throughout the organization.
· Interact and communicate effectively and respectfully with all levels of staff including senior management and customers.
· Assist in the planning of work breakdowns and accurate effort estimates from functional requirements ensuring they are as realistic and all-inclusive as possible.
· Analyse, debug, diagnose and resolve errors related to software applications. Maintain and support systems once implemented or as needed by the organization. This includes handing of tickets within given SLA’s and communicating effectively on such tickets.
· Oversee and participate in releasing new systems and ensuring stability of such systems.
· Mentor more junior developers, review code and the implementation thereof while investing time in the growth of those more junior.
· Invest in your own knowledge as well as the knowledge base of the organization by keeping abreast with technical and industry related developments.
· Keep accurate logging of your own hours. Be a good steward of your time and the management thereof.
Skills & Functional Requirements
· Experience with Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control beneficial
· Specifically, Microsoft Unity Container or Autofac,
· A solid understanding and experience of ASP.Net MVC
· A solid understanding and experience in WCF (nServiceBus beneficial)
· Angular recommended
· Restful service experience
· Experience with the Neo-Security Stack
· OAuth, OpenConnectId, Secure token Service or Microsoft Identity
· Experience with Microsoft Open Web Interface (Owin).
· Experience in domain driven design (DDD)
· Experience in test driven development (TDD)
· A solid understanding and experience in an ERP and respective API’s
· SAP (B1), Evolution highly beneficial
· A focused, output driven individual with a drive to finish what has been started.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
· Good Inter-personal skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
· Ability to work and perform whilst under pressure.
· Ability to self-manage granular work items.
· University degree / diploma in computer science or information systems.
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) or equivalent certification.
· University degree / diploma in accounting, finance, or business.
· 10+ year’s software development experience.
· At least 5 years+ experience doing .Net C# development.
· A solid understanding and experience in databases, can be MSSQL, MYSQL, Hanna or Oracle.
· A solid understanding and experience of SOA and OOP principles.
· A solid understanding and experience of N-tier and N-layered architecture.
· A solid understanding and experience with ASP.net Authentication and Authorization.
· A solid understanding and experience of ORM technologies.
· Entity Framework a preference.
· A solid understanding of the healthcare industry, with exposure to provider systems and funder scheme rules and billing.
· Experience with Practise Management Applications, Telehealth, mobile applications, ICD10 coding, Procedures and Tariffs, NAPPI codes, scheme billing rules, financial systems, and Electronic Remittance Advice.
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
# ATripleA # recruitment # vacancy # Senior# Developer