QA Manager (Health)
Location not available
Our client in the Health Industry is looking to hire a QA Manager.
Planning & Processes
· Interpret, implement, and coordinate systems, processes, policies, and procedures contributing to the quality assurance in the unit.
· Provide input into existing systems, procedures, and policies that impact in-process control activities in value stream operations and quality in the unit.
· Attend L2-3 meetings
Financial & Resource management
· Provide input into the functional financial plan/ budget based on operational requirements.
· Ensure availability and optimal allocation of resources within unit.
People Management & Development
· Implement human resource policies.
· Participate in training, coaching and development for team members.
· Develop and implement performance contracts and succession plans.
· Manage conflict, disciplinary and safety issues.
· Assist with recruitment.
· Review and approve process to release disposition of products.
· Determine batch release priorities in line with On Time in Full (OTIF) and planning schedule requirements.
· Perform batch release when required.
· Review and approve CAPA plans to address systematic issues.
· Review and approve operational changes to SOPs and processes.
In Process Quality Management
· Review and approve process for in-process quality management.
Governance, Risk & Compliance
· Ensure unit’s activities comply with operating guidelines and policies for the organisation and function.
· Monitor and correct compliance with legislation, policies, and procedures to impact on the effectiveness of QMS.
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree (B Pharm) preferred
· 7 years’ related work experience
· Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
Specific job skills
· Strong working knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing and corrective action programs
· Pharmaceutical standards and compliance requirements
· People management
· Ability to interpret and implement policies, processes, and objectives.
· Interrogating Information
· Offering Insights
· Managing Performance
· Planning and Organising
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#ATripleA #recruitment #vacancy # QA# Manager