Hospital Manager (Health)
Location not available
Our client in the Health industry is looking to hire a Hospital Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Demonstrate leadership by conveying a strong sense of commitment to the Advanced values.
· Provide strategic direction and leadership.
· Develop strong relationships with staff components to ensure compatibility, co-operation, decision making and relevant skills.
· Identify areas for change and new business opportunities
· Develop a strategy for new development, specific to new doctors and specialists.
· Locate potential doctors and specialists to fill theatre lists.
· Analyse and improving relationships and identifying risks.
· Multi skill performance of management all functionalities within the day hospital - including stock, general maintenance, administration, reporting, management reports, budget, financial report interpretation and relevant aspects around the management of a hospital.
· Initiate and implement operational activities of the business unit aimed at delivering best patient
· experience; best outcomes; most cost effective; whilst ensuring that employees remain engaged.
· Ensure best and safest patient care.
· Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial to the hospital.
· Always display a professional attitude when working with stakeholders and staff.
· Build sustainable relationships with doctors and external providers to improve and grow and sustain patient experience journey.
· Represent Advanced Health and the hospital and attend networking and related events to grow business skills and knowledge.
· Ensure proper engagement between central office and hospital and stakeholders.
· Maintain active participation and ensuring motivated staff component.
· Live the Advanced Health values and lead by example.
· Develop a culture of inclusivity.
· Create and maintain a positive environment to ensure all staff reach their full potential.
· Ensure guidance through-out.
· Provide timeous reporting to central office and professional on urgent matters and monthly reporting.
· A relevant Nursing Degree or related qualification equivalent
· Theatre skills, experience or qualification is compulsory for this position
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior management role in a theatre environment
· Equipment and instrumentation knowledge
· Understand people and dynamics around leadership.
· Demonstrate ability to lead and be humble
· Ability to present reporting in a professional environment
· Minimum of 5 – 10 years theatre experience and understanding of all surgical disciplines, especially orthopedics
· Ability to grow a business and build relationship
· Strong and persuasive negotiating skills.
· Resilience within a complex and challenging environment.
· Sound hospital experience and knowledge is essential.
· Good knowledge of the healthcare industry.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#ATripleA #recruitment #vacancy # Hospital# Manager