Franchise Accountant (Real Estate and Franchise)
Location not available
Our client in the Real Estate and Franchise is looking to hire a Franchise Accountant.
Duties and Responsibility
· Provide backup support to the debtor’s function.
· Ensures integrity and accuracy of financial data.
· Ensures problems are discussed and dealt with promptly and a satisfactory outcome is reached for all concerned.
· Control and maintain the Licensee Database and franchisee legal documents.
· Review franchise Profit and Loss statements uploaded into ClickView and address errors or concerns with Owner Operators or their Accountant.
· Review franchise Balance Sheets uploaded into ClickView and address errors or concerns with Owner Operators or their Accountant.
· Update the monthly Management Reports, from the ClickView database
· Assist with the automation of reports by working closely with IT/ClickView team.
· Develop and maintain franchisee benchmark reports quarterly.
· Develop and update a quarterly O/O Risk Analysis which includes negative equity and negative cash flows.
· Prepare the finance section of the Business Reviews.
· Provides relevant information to the key stakeholders, Corporate Office, operations, and other McDonald’s SA departments.
· Prepares rent sets and business valuations where requested.
· Prepares monthly/annual reports for McDonald’s SA departments, management, franchisees, and Corporate Office.
· Identifies opportunities through analysis, comparison, and benchmarking to improve the financial performance, and presents these to relevant parties.
· Assists in the Annual Audit preparation process.
· Assists in the annual budgeting process.
· Prepares and reviews reconciliations for restaurants Handover Payments.
· Assist with the Monthly Invoicing of Owner/Operator for monthly charges such as IT and insurance.
· Preparation of recons for review at month end.
· Provide financial support to Management, Franchising and Field Services Departments
Investment Manager and Fixed Assets
· Creates annual investment programs.
· Loading of signed budgets and approval of capex spend.
· Maintain investment manager and suspense account.
· Provide support to project managers.
· Prepares and reconciles fixed asset register to the general ledger.
· Performs all fixed asset related entries e.g. Additions, disposals, depreciation etc.
· Prepares and executes all transfers from Assets Under Construction to Fixed Assets
· Assist new Operators with request of information from bankers for financing.
· Conduct Financial Orientations for New Franchisees.
· Support and guide both new operators and their accountants
· Give guidance and support in arranging for the payment of the total McDonald’s investment package.
· Prepare Annual Business Review financial packages.
· Prepare Expansion Review packages.
Work Experience & Qualifications and skills:
· Minimum of 3 years in a finance role.
· Completed a BComm Accounting degree or studying towards it part time (in 2nd/3rd year)
· Excellent Excel skills
· Proficient with word
· SAP experience would be preferred but not essential.
· Good with Microsoft Office
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy # Franchise # Accountant