Finance Administrator (Finance)
Location not available
Our client in the Finance Industry is looking to hire a Finance Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Review, collate and save all invoices for processing on the relevant systems
· Review for correctness and approve all purchase orders on the MS Nav system ensuring the correct organisational codes are utilised by the relevant units
· Generate purchase invoices on MS NAV.
· Prepare summary of bi-monthly goods and services payments with supporting documentation.
· Preparation of bi-monthly cash flow.
· Loading of the payments on the bank system local and foreign payments.
· Performing monthly service provider reconciliation and associated adjustments.
· Preparation of a response to queries raised by service providers.
· Reconciliation of third parties’ payments
· Capturing of payments and receipts on MS Nav.
· Performing monthly bank reconciliation, local and foreign accounts.
· Preparation of schedule in support of VAT submission.
· Preparation of monthly recurring journals.
· Updating of the fixed asset register.
· Preparation of monthly payroll reconciliation.
· Preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting working paper files.
· Preparation of donor funding reports with supporting documentation.
· Preparation reporting pack for finance and audit committee.
· Any other adhoc finance-related tasks as requested by the Finance Manager
· Diploma or Certificate in Financial Accounting is required plus
· Two years’ experience in finance administrative role.
· Financial administration/accounting experience
· Ability to use MS Nav
· MS Office 365 Package (Word and Excel)
· English Communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy # Finance# Administrator