Facility Manager (Health)
Location not available
Our client in the Health industry is looking to hire a Facility Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate in business planning and budgeting processes and manage nursing costs according to
· compliance with finance month-end process.
· Provide strategic direction and implement key performance areas for the business unit.
· Ensure hospital is providing safe, cost-effective quality patient care in line with Clinical Governance strategy and evidence-based practice.
· Demonstrate visible leadership in respect, operating model, Nursing strategy and image of the profession, actively sponsor employee engagement initiatives and projects to ensure continued and improved productivity.
· Maintaining and improving standards in the Operating Theatre Complex.
· Relevant registration at SANC as Registered Nurse
· An Appropriate three-year tertiary qualification.
· A post-basic qualification in Operating Room Nursing Science will be advantageous.
· A Nursing administration and or management qualification will be an advantage.
· At least 5 years’ experience in a Senior Managerial position, preferably in a hospital environment and /or service-related environment.
· Demonstrated ability to build senior strategic partnerships.
· Experience in administration, financial, operations and human resources management (including communication and training) are recommended.
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
# ATripleA # recruitment # vacancy # Facility# Manager