Business Development Manager (Insurance)
Location not available
Business Development Manager
Our client in the Insurance Industry is looking to hire a Business Development Manager for the vacant position in their institute.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Marketing support at Agricultural Shows and Hospitality events
· Build relationships with specific Agri and Hospitality brokers
· Identify specific target area’s i.e Citrus.
· Provide specific covers for different commodities
· Explore partnerships with Co-ops
· Product for Emerging Farmers
· Target small towns where little or no exposure to Hospitality products
· Grow relationships with local Tourism associations and offices
· DBM to obtain a minimum of 20 Hospitality quotations and 5 new business per month to start, minimum conversion ratio of 25%. This is in addition and would be assessed separately from current Hospitality regional results.
· GWP Target R20M
· Allocation of the key brokers (Commercial/growth supporting brokers)
· Prepare and presenting of quotes
· Prepare new business closings and cancellations with key brokers for onward transmission for processing.
· Engage with key brokers and build relationships
· Review policy ratios and guideline within mandates
· Proposing multi-claimants’ terms and negotiations with brokers
· Sourcing new brokers and presentation of products
· Regional Penetration
· Competitor analysis
· Renewal prep
· Multi – claimants’ actions
· Survey actions
· Peer review
· Performance measuring system / QC
· Regional engagement
· Attention to detail
· Commitment to excellence
· Effective Delegation & Leadership
· Developing organisational talent
· Oral and written communication
· Planning and organizing
· Flexible in duties performed
· Ability to work under pressure
· Positive attitude
· Must be fluent in Afrikaans and Xhosa
· Graduate calibre with 5 years+ short term insurance industry experience and sound experience in Sales with a strong presence in the Broker community.
· Has specific skills necessary to grow both agri and hospitality business in the specific region.
· FAIS compliant
· Sound understanding and knowledge of South African Insurance market Experience
· within Sales.
· Sound knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements
· Maintain up to date knowledge of local markets and industry sectors
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
# ATripleA # recruitment # vacancy # Business # Development # Manager