UC Field Service Technician (Unified Communications)
UC Field Service Technician
Our client in the Unified Communications Industry is looking to hire a UC Field Service Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responding to calls logged by clients.
· Providing remote/telephonic support.
· Scheduling site visits within a client’s Service Level Agreement Mean-Time-To-Respond time.
· Resolving an issue within a client’s Service Level Agreement Mean-Time-To-Repair time.
· Understanding each client’s Service Level Agreement contract and adhering to the required service.
· Scheduling and completing preventative maintenance, this includes compiling full maintenance reports after work is completed.
· Advanced fault-finding.
· Comprehensive knowledge of wiring, cable termination and best practice standards.
· Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual Equipment Configuration.
· Preparing properly before attending a site.
· Liaising with suppliers and senior staff to resolve issues.
· Doing installations when no Field Service work is required.
· Programming of Crestron and Extron control systems for Boardroom installations.
· Being available to work overtime when required.
· Being available to travel for work when required.
· Being on stand-by when required.
· Completing training when not attending to a client.
· Must be able to work and report without direct supervision.
· A minimum of 2-4 years audio visual experience.
Knowledge and Skills
· Strong knowledge of Audio-Visual systems.
· Crestron and Extron programming non-negotiable.
· Basic Room control experience.
· Audio experience including basic DSP programming.
· Video Routing and switching experience.
· Video Conferencing endpoint experience – Polycom, Avaya.
· Good communication skills.
· Proof of technical skills.
· Good time management essential.
· Good planning skills.
· Strong attention to detail is essential.
· Must have a valid Driver’s license & own vehicle.
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy # Company# Secretary# & # Compliance# Manager