Software Engineer (Telecommunications)
Location not available
Our client in the Telecommunications industry is looking for a Software Engineer.
· Develop software according to specification and design parameters.
· Work alone or with employees to specify user/system interfaces
· Diligently provide documentation on all software that has been developed
· Assist in the specification of documentations in alignment with company standards
· Successfully obtain or create diagnostic data to assist in the investigation and resolution of problems
· Ensure that existing problems and known errors in systems and services are being attended to and escalated
· Assist with system testing in line with project parameters
· Unit test each unit of code to confirm expected results are achieved by the unit.
· Investigate user requirements for a computer program for system software
· Define the structure of a computer program for system software
· Develop a software solution for an application, using an OOP language
· Formal qualification in computer science of business information systems
· Software experience and knowledge
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· A minimum of 2-years’ experience in a similar role
· 2+ years’ experience in MS Office, especially Excel
· Basic software development language certification or applicable experience. i.e. C++, C#, etc.
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps