AV Installer (Unified Communication)
Our client in the Unified Communication Industry is looking to hire a AV Installer.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparing equipment, cabling and consumables for installations according to the solution required; under instruction from the Team Leader and/or Solutions Architect.
· Preparing properly before attending a site.
· Installation of Audio-Visual equipment.
· Installation of cabling and determining cable runs.
· Termination of all Audio-Visual cabling according to best practice standards.
· Mounting of Audio-Visual equipment on any surface required.
· Neatening and labelling racks.
· Implementing solutions according to technical schematics.
· Adhering to safety standards and regulations, this always includes use of required PPE.
· Keeping an installation site neat and clean.
· Comprehensive knowledge of proper tool usage.
· Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual Equipment Configuration Support of Audio-Visual equipment.
· Providing remote/ telephonic support - as and when required.
· Advanced fault-finding.
· Senior Certificate
· Minimum 2 – 4 year’s Audio Visual Experience
Knowledge and Skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of wiring, cable termination and best practice standards
· Strong knowledge of Audio Visual Systems
· Proof of technical skills and experience
· Must have valid driver’s license
· Good Communication skills
· Time management skills
· Strong attention to detail is essential
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy # Company# Secretary# & # Compliance# Manager