Process Engineer (Johannesburg)
!! Must have experience within the water sector!!
The Process Engineer will be responsible for all activities related to the effective and professional compilation of proposals / tenders as well cost-effective, compliant, fit-for-purpose, safe engineering, design, construction support and commissioning assistance during the execution of projects. This shall be rendered in the Water market segments.
The successful candidate MUST possess the following:
- Qualified with a bachelor’s degree.
- Professional Engineer Certification (ECSA) .
- 10 years related work experience.
- Demonstrated experience of engineering and execution of projects in the Water sector.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Can work alone and in a team .
- Effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Output / results and deliverables driven.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver engineered packages .
- Fit for purpose engineering and design .
- Manage hours, budgets and change / variations in a manner that enhances gross profits on projects.
- Ensure that projects are executed in accordance with the relevant policies, procedures, and frameworks.
- Construction, installation, and commissioning project support.
- Reporting as and when required.
- Reviewing relevant tender and/or project specifications to ensure clarity of scope.
- Engineering and design package generation for proposals/bids and projects.
- Perform process engineering design for proposals/tenders and projects including but not limited to piping systems, pump hydraulics, tank and vessels, heat transfer, controls equipment and process equipment.
- Develop project deliverables including PFD’s, P&IDs’, heat and mass balances, basis of designs, schedules, project estimates, bid document, equipment specification and the like.
- Provide on-site construction management assistance during installation, commission and start-up of equipment and related systems.
- Execution and assistance during FAT or plant simulations.
- Travel required and/as dependent on the project and client needs.
- Understand complex water processes.
To apply, please submit your CV, as well as your latest payslip, to email@example.com