Junior CI Engineer (FMCG)
Pretoria/ cape Town
Junior CI Engineer (FMCG)
Our client in the FMCG Industry is looking to hire a Junior CI Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Implement EMEA Lean Deployment Roadmap to bakeries and reporting its deployment progress to EMEA.
· Organize and facilitate bakery trainings based on the EMEA Lean Deployment Roadmap
· Complete and manage the Line Balancing Study in order to improve the bakery´s output
· Perform Root Cause Analysis with the bakery team and resolve problems,
· Perform shop floor data collection and process wide loss and waste analysis.
· Profit Improvement project support through Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control (DMAIC) principles.
· Support the implementation of 5-S order and discipline.
· Find opportunities to implement Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED)
· Lead and support teams in identifying appropriate problem-solving techniques (Fishbone Diagram, 5-why etc.)
· Support the cultivation of organizational excellence.
· Support cultural alignment with the values of the company.
· Positive contribution to build a positive, engaged, and open culture.
· Work with cross-functional teams to define and agree on CI objectives/priorities.
· Develop and maintain effective internal and external communications to CI goals.
· Support Food Safety System incorporated in the Continuous Improvement solutions provided.
· Liaison between WCO 3rd party service provider and bakery to ensure execution of implementations.
· Implement and manage GB Connected Program
· Drive Care & Growth principles
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with management and cross functional teams.
· Solid understanding of how process formulations, process, and packaging work together to create product quality/cost.
· Integrity, dependability, and persistence
· Analytical, pro-active, and personally accountable
· Strong ability to take initiative and ensure implementation of required programmes.
· A Tertiary qualification in Continuous Improvement, Industrial Engineering, or similar
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Solid knowledge of CI philosophies
· Proficiency and familiarity with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent time and project management skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple/concurrent projects.
· Strong computer capabilities MS Office Programs
· Proficient in the English language
· Ability to operate in a multicultural environment.
To apply, use the link: http://aaaa.co.za/submit-your-cv/.
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy # Junior# CI# Engineer