Facilities Manager (Real Estate)
Our client in the Real Estate industry is looking for a Facilities Manager, responsible in overseeing and managing all facilities, tenancy and equipment matters associated with, Owner Operators, owned buildings and offices. Develop, maintain and demonstrate service support networks that are cost competitive, technically competent and responsive system players. Maintain sources of approved equipment within acceptable costs, quality and reliable delivery.
1. Facilities Management
· End to end management of existing property portfolio (owned and leased) through internal and external resources
· Total portfolio management of Rates, Water and Electricity usage in all assets
· Ensure facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards through best practice guidelines.
· Facilities management (inspection, maintenance of buildings, HVACs, Fire & CO2 Equipment and Waste management)
· Management and organization of planned preventative and scheduled maintenance for all facilities
· Effective tenancy management in all owned and leased facilities. This pertains to non-restaurant properties
· Stakeholder management where FM provides single point of contact for all offices and restaurants
· Advice and Implement resource (energy, water, etc.) management plans and management of Municipal rates and associated matters.
2. Equipment Management
· End to end management of Equipment acquisition, installation, scheduled servicing and optimization
· Work with Operations and Construction to determine current and future equipment requirements and opportunities in the areas of new store development, remodeling, new product introductions and service support.
· Evaluate and act upon the best approaches to meet supply and service requirements.
· Participate in and contribute to quality restaurants, kitchen designs and development efforts.
· Create and place accurate and complete equipment package orders in a timely manner based on utilization of the established supply networks.
· Ensure delivery, importation and installation processes that optimizes lead times, reliability and costs.
· Maintain knowledge of current status of import laws, product classification, taxes and duty rates. Track inflation, interest rates and cost of raw materials.
· Manage all aspects of equipment service network’s performance and costs per the agreed upon set of service expectations.
· In support of the operation team, assist in the development and implementation of Preventive Maintenance and other Equipment Care programs to optimize equipment performance, operating costs and useful life.
· Identify, develop and manage local suppliers as required by business needs that fully deliver to expectation and standards.
· Conduct negotiations with local service providers and manufacturers that ensure competitive prices, terms and warranty coverage.
· Maintain current and accurate costing records by site or project and communicate as required.
· Conduct yearly performance reviews with all local service providers and suppliers as applicable.
· Audit and track new store contract pricing, shipping costs, installation costs, etc. to ensure compliance with agreed terms.
3. Office Management
· End to end management of existing offices in Sandton, Durban and Cape Town through internal and external resources
· Management of Contractors and service providers incl. cleaning, maintenance, security etc.
· Ensure offices comply with relevant legislation and meet health and safety requirements
· Space utilization through best allocation and utilization of space and resources.
· Advises and implements energy efficiency and cost effectiveness in offices
· Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
· Measure and monitor achievement of agreed service levels
· Managing all preventative, remedial and upgrade works required for the upkeep and improvement of office buildings & their components
· Pest control and waste management
· 5 + years proven Facilities Management experience
· Facilities Management/Business related qualification
· Excellent Planning and Project Management skills
· Demonstrated negotiation skills
· Real Estate and property management experience an advantage
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Sound business acumen
· Energy Optimization experience
· Knowledge of OHSA and BBBEE
· Ability to work effectively with vendors and contractors to achieve results
· Leverages Resources – Utilizes internal and external networks and resources to establish adequate and cost-effective equipment management
· Emergency preparedness and Business Continuity
· Teamwork and Collaboration – Builds cross-functional team relationships and is an effective team member as well as team leader.
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps