Business Development Engineer (Manufacturing)
Location not available
Business Development Engineer
Our client in the Manufacturing Industry is looking to hire a Business Development Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Fast learner.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Societal awareness and sensitivity.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Good business sense
· Plenty of initiative
· Negotiation skills what we offer:
· International business opportunities
· Working with market leaders
· The opportunity to grow with the company in the international market.
· Be part of the fore front of industry developments.
· Matric with at least 4 distinctions (Non-Negotiable)
· Completed degree – Mechanical Engineering (Preferred degree) (Non-negotiable)
· Degree must be completed in allocated timeframe (If it is a 4-year degree, then it must be completed in 4 years.)
· Own reliable transport
· Must be willing to travel internationally.
· Must be willing to immigrate.
· Must be willing and able to work more than just office hours depending on workload and designated region time differences.
· •Well presented
· Strong communication skills and IT fluency Responsibilities:
· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
· Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales. • Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
· Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
· Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
· Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support Preferable:
· Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
# ATripleA # recruitment # vacancy # Business# Development# Engineer